Like of most of you, I’ve been reflecting on the past year. And I began to wonder…how did I do it?!
How was I able to succeed at all the things that went well?
How was I able to manage the disappointment when things didn’t go so well?
How was I able to get up day after day for 365 consecutive days and try no matter how difficult or overwhelming things appeared to be?!
And I realized that the answer without a doubt was my FAITH!
There were times last year when I could have let my “successes” go to my head or what was even a greater probability, allow my disappointments to cause me to give up on projects or people that I care about, but I didn’t!
I didn’t because of my faith …
• My faith in the mercy and forgiveness that God awards us even when we feel that we are not worthy of it-
• My faith in the power of love and its ability to give us the strength to get through-
• My faith in that no matter how challenging things appear, an answer will come-
• My faith in the goodness of others-
• My faith in the belief that hard work is rewarded-
• My faith in that tears will always flow to revelation-
• And through my deep rooted and unwavering faith that “through God all things are possible!”*
Here are 5 practices I use to stay connected to this divine resource:
• I begin and end the day with prayer. And I always begin my prayers with statements of gratitude.
• I stay in the company of other faithful people.
• I try to accept things as they are and move forward without spending too much time asking myself “why me?”
• When I am feeling doubtful or worried, I remind myself of the moments when my doubts were found baseless and a waste of time.
• And finally, I put the work in because “faith without works is dead!”*
I understand that these things may be easier said than done but if you manage to commit to just one of them now, you will gain the faith to incorporate the others over time.
As we step out into the New Year, the key is to remember that faith is everything! Stand on it! Use it to sustain yourself in moments of fear and to propel yourself forward in moments of doubt and hesitation!
Here’s to a Prayerful, Productive, and Prosperous New Year!
I Have News!
As some of you may have noticed, I changed the name of my blog from “begin to believe” to “prayer and practice”. I felt like it is a little more descriptive of what I share with you here.
You’ll notice quite a few changes to my blog over the course of the New Year! I’m so excited and grateful for how God continues to guide me in helping to guide you through this journey!
And I just want to say thank you so much for being here and trusting me to share in your life in this way! And it is my hope that it truly serves as a prayerful and practical guide to helping you to manifest a life that you love and deserve!
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
A FREE 7-DAY EMAIL COURSE!
It's Time to Finally Do That Thing You’ve Been Dreaming About!