I was talking with a young beautiful woman so full of energy and passion to make a change in the world, that she could hardly contain herself!
But she also talked about moments of doubt and frustration and how these two things seemed to get in the way of her ability to make the decisions she needed to move forward! She seemed so tempted to give in to the comfort of “good enough” rather than to risk failing by pushing herself toward her dream.
So I shared with her how I manage my feelings of doubt and frustration and how I make sure that my decisions, especially major decisions, are divinely guided!
First, I pray for divine guidance every day!
- I have regular moments of silence & stillness. This helps me to stay focused on my priorities.
- I try to embrace times of inconvenience. These moments help me to exercise my patience
- I look for lessons to learn whenever I’m sick or when things don’t appear to be going my way.
- In times of anger and resentment, I remind myself that I am being tested.
- And being afraid or anxious is almost always a definite sign that I’m on the right track!
- I accept that if it hasn’t happened yet, its because I’m not ready and there’s still work to be done.
- I help and encourage people long the way.
These are just a few of my little-sacred secrets I use to help ensure that I’m on the right path.
When you can stay in tuned with these practices, you will avoid the doubt and isolation that comes with feeling lost, stuck or frantic. They will help to minimize indecisiveness and build your confidence and self-esteem. And you will find yourself more in line with where you think you should be in your journey!
(If you are a member of my WordPress family, please be sure to subscribe via your email address!)
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
A FREE 7-DAY EMAIL COURSE!
It's Time to Finally Do That Thing You’ve Been Dreaming About!