I bet your first thought was, what’s so difficult about making a list and moreover, what could be so different about how prayerful people make lists compared to everyone else?
First, let’s review some list making basics!
- A list is a series of actionable items written one after the other for the purpose of being completed over an identified period of time.
- Include the date that you created the list at the top of the page
- If your choices are either pen or pencil, choose pencil.
- Make your to-dos very specific & simple
- Keep a single outcome in mind
- If the list becomes too long, you’re gonna need another list!
- Check items off as you complete them
- Keep your list where you can see it.
So, in the process of making lists, prayerful people;
- Are hopeful from the onset
- Know that they aren’t alone in the process
- Know they have something to turn to when times get difficult
- Are more likely to be patient
- Are more likely to be consistent & confident
- Are more likely to ask for help and help others
- Worry less and Pray More
- Are more likely to be organized
- Are more likely to have to-do lists that include doing something that benefits others
- Are unlikely to worry about the outcome because they know that everything is for the best!
When you’re prayerful in your approach to getting things done, the process may look the same but it is the spirit in which you think and act that makes the difference!
To my WordPress Family… please subscribe via email to be sure have access to all things “prayer and practice!”
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
A FREE 7-DAY EMAIL COURSE!
It's Time to Finally Do That Thing You’ve Been Dreaming About!