Hi My Loves,
I know I haven’t been posting as much lately, please forgive me!
As I have shared before, over the past few months I have been working really hard creating something that is going to make a big difference in the lives of those of us who have always had a dream of doing something great but never really had the courage or direction to get it done!
I still have some final pieces to connect and then I’m done! Maybe I’ll do one big post or maybe even a email course to share the entire process with you!
Building this dream of mine has been an overwhelming task for a number of reasons but I’m learning some powerful lessons in the process and I wanted to share some of those lessons with you.
But first, I want to say to you that you guys are so important to me. Thank you for giving me access to your hopes and needs and for allowing me to be a part of your lives even in this very small way. I am truly grateful!
So, back to the lessons…
Anytime you find yourself under great pressure because of your goals and the expectations attached to them, the experience can be overwhelming! But I have come to some valuable realizations that have pulled me through and kept me going throughout the process:
- I learned to embrace and accept the highs and lows as a part of the process, not the enemy! If I got off schedule, it’s was ok, I simply got back on. If I felt discouraged or frustrated, I recognized that those feelings were temporary and soon passed.
- I learned that learning to relax and pray before I began to work allowed me to tackle the hardest tasks with more confidence and less fear.
- I learned to allow myself to accept that I was doing the best I could at that very moment and the sooner I let go of expectations that I wasn’t going to meet, the better… I’d try again tomorrow.
- I learned to take the time to visualize and imagine my success every day and I remembered to play!
- Beware of shortcuts and quick fixes. They will only serve to waste your time and you’ll have to start over and that can suck!
- And I found that the most difficult part for me was getting started but I realized that this was because I was SCARED! But I was driven by the fact that I knew that what I had to share with the world would help those who were stuck like I was and I know that can be an overwhelmingly miserable place.
- So my very best advice my loves is to be brave, BE BRAVE!
- When you feel lost and can’t find the answers you need when you need them, BE BRAVE!
- When nothing seems to be working out right, BE BRAVE!
- When all you seem to want to do is give up, BE BRAVE!
- When those you trusted let you down, BE BRAVE!
- And when you begin to see success happen, BE BRAVE because this is when you’ll really need the courage to manage your ego. An out of control ego will make you careless.
- Finally and most of all, trust in the Divine!
- Trust that God/ Love/The Universe, wants you to succeed. Call on this power to open impossible doors and provide solutions when there are none!
So that’s it!
Keeping these lessons in mind has gotten me through some heavy and emotional days. Please adopt them in your most stressful and overwhelming moments.
See you again soon!